Ultimate objective is to deliver Maintenance (MTN) Service with given resources. Details jobs may breakdown into:
- Performing tasks required as per Scope of Service of Analyzer MTN service
- Building working schedule for Sections in charged, in accordance with Maintenance plan and Work Order Request from Client
- Prepare the related documents: Job safety analysis, Method of work, MTN procedures, Calibration procedures, MTN check sheets, Calibration check-sheets to ensure successful delivery of the service scope in timely manner.
- Execute Analyzer Corrective Service/Breakdown Maintenance Service/ Scheduled Maintenance Service meet required performance and time restriction specified in each Work Order Request from Client.
- Work under assignment from Project Manager/ Site Manager/ Company Representative management
- Leading Section team member by giving assignments, deadlines, monitoring, guidance and support when needed, to achieve Section working schedule. Communicate effectively with all Section team members to ensure disciplines, collaboration and performance as well as complete all Works Order request within time restriction assigned from Client.
- Daily planning/ Toolbox meeting and monitor the team performance on an individual basis
- Instructing and training Section team member to meet the job requirement
- Planning project resources (personnel, tools, accessories…) among sections in charged.
- Providing periodic training for technicians.
- Delivering specific maintenance tasks
- Prepare the KPI evaluation periodically for technicians. Monitoring Section team member’s compliance of work flow procedure and Safety regulation
- Drafting list of analyzers’ spare parts and consumables needed for operation
- Reporting and documentation periodically or otherwise specified by Service Manager/ Project Manager/ Client
- Working under the assignment of Project Manager.