1. Management assistance:
· Set up and develop company policies in terms of working regulations, regulations about salary and bonus, welfares and benefits, allowances for staff of company.
· Cooperating and communicating with other departments to convey company’s regulations/policies and ensuring the implementation.
· Ensuring all announcements, policies, regulations of the company to be delivered to all staff on time and implemented properly.
· Set up employee evaluation system and procedure.
· Conducting performance evaluation yearly and assuring the system runs properly and smoothly.
· Assisting in settlement of labor relations, labor disputes, and disciplines at the factory.
· Assisting in implementation of personnel transaction in terms of promotion, transfer, performance, review and termination.
· Analyzing the job nature and requisition of manpower in line with the business planning of company.
· Participating to compose, improve and ensure all procedures of the recruitment to be done in place.
· Making advertisement on all recruitment channels, researching CV in the internet, contacting head hunters and universities to differentiate sources of manpower supply.
· Screening CV and conducting 1st interview, making short-list candidates and arranging interviews with head of department and director in charge.
· Making recommendations to BOD for employing new staff after successful interview.
· Co-ordinating with IT department and Admin executive to set up working facilities for the new comers.
· Conducting orientation to introduce labor regulations, company’s policies and procedures to new staff.
· Carrying out probation evaluation.
· Developing and updating job description for position in company.
· Controlling cost in terms of recruitment effectively and ensuring to provide adequate mapower for company business.
3. Quality system controlling
· Being in charge of quality management representative of AHR department Participate in the Company ISO team as an internal auditor.
· Supervising and offering recommendations to improve recruitment and training procedure.
4. Goverment Insurance and Health care insurance:
· Being in charge of SI/HI/UI for all employees at company.
· Handling monthly SI/HI/UI declaration and SI/HI/UI benefits.
· Contacting relating agencies for any concerned matters arising.
· Preparing monthly payroll for employees and making final payment on time.
· Following up attendance record of all staff supporting for the payroll.
· Following up annual leave and other leaves of employees.
· Enhancing the competitive advance in the market by conducting surveys in terms of labor market relating to salary, benefits.
· Preparing payment reports to local agencies as requested.
6. Personnel control and labor contract:
· Controlling personnel data from their officially-employed date to their resignation in terms of inputing and updating personal data and filing personal profiles of all employees.
· Preparing labor contract and following up for the renewal ones.
· Maintaining HR personnel database and reports as required.
· Preparing labor report and others to local agencies as requested.
7. Administration task
· Managing factory assets, admin expenses.
· Supervising implementation of related events.
· Representing the company both in internal and external transactions.
· University degree in Law, Business Administration, English.
· Minimum 2-year experiences in same position
· Good knowledge about Vietnamese Labor Law.
· Good understanding of current Vietnamese policy relating to social and health and unemployment insurance.
· Excellent computer skills especially Microsoft Excel.
· Good health
· Careful and accurate.