We are looking for a "Auditor/ Lead Auditor" for a manufacturing as detail:
To control the overall performance of audit activities, including any planning, review and the control of the other members of the audit team.
• Authority over whatever decisions are necessary during the audits and to recommend the presentation or otherwise of a certificate of approval.
• To decide upon evidence gained during Audits whether or not certification should be granted or allowed to continue.
• To represent BV Certification, where necessary, to potential clients and to negotiate in conjunction with other responsible personnel, appropriate contracts.
• To have main responsibility for client contact during audit and for the success of the contract delivery.
• To refer business and actively participate in identify opportunities for cross-selling Bureau Veritas services, as needed.
• To assist in the training of other Auditors and Lead Auditors, either during planned Audits or during other training functions.
• To perform audit in any capacity in conformance with the requirements of the specified