Overall Job Purpose
Supports CMMS administration and Maximo Integration Framework.
Maintains database objects and perform database capacity planning, configuration, some performance monitoring, security, troubleshooting, as well as backup and data recovery.
Participates in Information Assurance compliance procedures and controls for application software and systems.
- Responsible for CMMS administration and configuration; workflow development and administration along with a major role in end-user support.
- Responsible for Script automation for CMMS
- Responsible for Server maintenance, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Manages database structures by monitoring and adjusting the internal structures (tuning) as required.
- Defines, establishes and performs regular backups of designated databases.
- Assists in planning, designing, creating, installing, customization, upgrades and maintaining of databases to meet defined requirements.
- Performs upgrades of the database and software to new release levels.
- Documents databases and deployed applications.
- Provides training for new users or for new application products.
- Performs Database Security technical implementation and documentation.
- Assists users with Maximo related issues.
HSEQ Requirements and Code of Conduct:
HSEQ: Complies with the MODEC HSEQ Code of Conduct as described in the HSEQ Policies, the 14 HSEQ Standards, and the HSEQ Procedures to protect people and the environment at all times. Has a duty of care to ensure that all personnel work in a manner that is not harmful to their own health and safety and the health and safety of others.
Compliance: Complies with the MODEC Group Policy Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and expected training at all times.
Job Challenges and Problem Solving
- Indicate positions that report directly to this position. Number of direct / indirect reports.
- Must exhibit initiative to bring projects to fruition with minimal supervision.
- Must have ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities with interruptions in a fast paced environment.
- Must demonstrate the ability to handle confidential or sensitive information or issues.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent technical expertise required
+5 years related experience
- Excellent hardware and software skills including supporting CMMS and other MODEC standard software
- Application Software proficiency in MS Project, Primavera, considered a plus.
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industries.
- Experience supporting applications within an integrated environment.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL, ETL and integration tools
- Knowledge & practical experience in at least one Database Management System
- +2 year experience implementing / administering a CMMS / EAM system
Language(s) and Software:
- MS Office
- CMMS Maximo
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work in a team environment.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and ability to communicate with all levels of personnel.
- Must be able to work with other departments (project/procurement/finance) in order to solicit required details for data base developments/uploads