In charge of all marine activities and offshore services, provide leadership to Deck crew team and coordinate logistics, helicopters, marine activities and accommodations.
• Ensure that all deck activities are carried out safely and in compliance with legislative (including LOLER and COSHH) and company requirements. Area authority to ensure all rigger/ crane operation and deck handling and helicopter support on CPP and wellhead platform are implemented safety follow procedures.
• Work as Deputy Helicopter landing officer and coordinate relevant works to ensure helicopter operation on CPP and wellhead platform are carried out safely.
• Ensure normal scaffolding works are fit for operation and maintenance activities and ensure that the scaffolding is correctly inspected and recording accordingly.
• Ensure rigging loft and working at height equipment’s are certified, maintained effectively follow procedures and regulations.
• In charge of all in field marine activities with Standby Vessels including cargo offload, backload, personnel transfer operations.
• Coordinate maintenance requirement of active firefighting and lifesaving equipment’s on CPP and wellhead platform follow procedures and regulations.
• To provide leadership to deck crew team.
• Event investigation and follow-up of recommendations.
• Willingness and flexibility to be trained in all aspects of CPP operations.
Progress competency as per Personal Assessment Record (PAR) in Casys.
• Hold a valid Certificate as a Deck foreman or equivalent.
• 3-5 year’s - experience in Deck foreman position.
• Demonstrated awareness and sensitivity to environmental health and safety issues.
• Leadership and teamwork skills/ behaviours.
• Effective communication skills (written, oral and computer).
• Demonstrated crisis-management capability
• Experience in Vietnamese procedures an advantage.
Proficient in English both written and spoken.