Providing day-to-day electrical engineering activities, and report directly to the Lead Electrical Engineer
Directly reporting to Lead Electrical Engineer with the major responsibilities as followings:
- In charge of the preparation of the deliverables as per project requirement and schedule in a cost effective manner when assigned by Lead Electrical Engineer.
- Perform electrical specifications, datasheets, MR, calculations, equipment sizing, power analysis studies, diagrams & layouts, drawings, etc.
- Support the Senior Electrical Engineer and/or Lead Electrical Engineer in ensuring quality and delivery of electrical engineering design.
- Ensure alignment with other disciplines on the development of electrical documents and drawings.
- Assist the Lead Electrical Engineer in ensuring good quality design outputs as per appropriate international codes, regulations, standards, practices and relevant procedures.
- Implementing other assignments as required by Engineering Manager / Lead Electrical Engineer.
Qualifications and Work Experience required:
The jobholder should hold a Bachelor Degree or higher in Electrical Engineering.
Experience & Requirements:
The job holder should have the following:
Minimum 5 years of experience with electrical systems and equipment in engineering operation and maintenance, a minimum 3 years in Electrical Engineer roles for offshore oil and gas project design. Has been in the same position for 01 similar project
- Good knowledge of electrical systems, system design and equipment specifications applicable to offshore facilities including but not limited to generators, transformers, switchgear, power management systems, UPS, Drive and Motors, Lighting, Electrical Heaters and Heat Tracing, etc.
- Good understanding of electrical safety and related regulations, codes and standards such as IEC, API, IEEE, NEMA, NFPA, ISO, etc., particularly electrical requirements relating to hazardous areas and offshore systems.
- Broad understanding of other aspects of facilities including process, instrumentation and structure as they relate to the electrical systems, is an advantage.
- Must be a skilled in using of AutoCAD, MS Office. Working knowledge with Lighting Calculation Software, Electrical Heater & Heat Tracing Calculation Software. Skills in ETAP would be an advantage.
- A good command of English both verbal and written.
- Have ability to organize own work and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in team environment
Minh Viet Co.,Ltd - MIV
Trên 1.000 người
|Số điện thoại:
Công Ty TNHH Minh Việt là một công ty chuyên về: Dịch vụ cung ứng nhân lực, Dịch vụ đăng tin tuyển dụng, Dịch vụ tìm kiếm nhân sự cấp cao..