· Review business requirements working with team members
· Perform a technical analysis of requirements
· Produce a solid, detailed technical design
· Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
· Work with the other partners to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
· Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
· Develop and maintain application using ReactJS or NodeJS
· Active participation in customer/partner design meetings and general engagements
· Ensure on time, on budget, and the quality of the product.
Why You'll Love Working Here
· Chance to work with people across continents U.S, Australia, United Kingdom
· Chance to work overseas based on the request from clients
· Chance to improve English skill since the main communication is English during working hours.
· Chance to improve the technical skill during working with clients on new technology.
· Be encouraged and rewarded with attractive remuneration for initiating the ideas that brings the innovation
· English training in VUS School for team leaders and key staff.
· Technical and soft skill training.
· Special health care insurance:
· Personal accident: 210,000,000/occurrence and no limited occurrences
· Health insurance: 63,000,000/disability and no limited disabilities
· 13rd month salary as permanent bonus,
· Other bonuses depend on the performance and contributions to the project/company.
· Annual company trip
· There are 1-2 PAs (Performance Appraisal) per year. The percentage of salary adjustment is 10%-24% depending on the individual’s performance within a specific period.
· Adhoc salary review and promotion are performed in the year.
· Provide laptop for working and can take home.
· For iOS development, the company provides a MAC MINI for normal developers. For the team leader, the company provides a MAC BOOK PRO for working.
· Professional working space in office building: Coffee is served every day, Microwave oven and refrigerator serving lunch in the office
TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES
· Having monthly happy hour either in the office or outside
· Sport clubs: Football, Badminton.
Your Skills and Experience
· B.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent
· 2+ years experienced developing web application and API
· 1+ years experienced working on ReactJS, Angular or NodeJS
· Be creative and good at user experiences
· A creative mind which can work alongside a very drunk design and creative team
· Highly organised driven individual with skills in an agency environment
· Excellent communication skills
· A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work
· Good teamwork and reliability
· Drive and enthusiasm with the ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects