Providing day-to-day Instrument & Telecom engineering activities, and report directly to the Engineering Manager / Lead Instrument & Telecom Engineer
Directly reporting to Engineering Manager / Lead Instrument & Telecom Engineer with the major responsibilities as followings:
- In charge of the preparation of the deliverables as per project requirement and schedule in a cost effective manner when assigned by Lead Instrument & Telecom Engineer.
- Perform instrument & telecom specifications, datasheets, calculations, diagrams, drawings, MTO, etc.
- Review P&IDs and ensure all instrumentation related inputs are correctly captured. Support the Senior Instrument & Telecom Engineer/Lead Engineer in ensuring quality and delivery of instrument & telecom engineering design.
- Ensure alignment with other disciplines on the development of instrument & telecom documents and drawings.
- Assist the Lead Instrument & Telecom Engineer in ensuring good quality design outputs as per appropriate international codes, regulations, standards, practices and relevant procedures.
- Implementing other assignments as required by Engineering Manager / Lead Instrument & Telecom Engineer.
Qualifications and Work Experience required:
The jobholder should hold a Bachelor Degree (or higher) in Control or Electronic Engineering or closely related Engineering of Oil and Gas industry.
Experience & Requirements:
The job holder should have the following:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Instrumentation engineering and design in oil and gas industry preferably in fixed offshore process platform. Experience in Client and / or Engineering Contractor roles are preferred.
- Sound knowledge of engineering and design of instrumentation and fire & gas detectors / devices, sizing of control valves, safety valves, orifice and restriction orifice plates.
- Well conversant with latest International Codes & Standards such as API, ASME, ASTM, NFPA, IEC, ISO, ATEX
- Familiar with HAZOP, SIL Classification and Verification
- Familiar with Vietnam Code & Standards such as TCVN, DLVN, QCVN etc.
- Familiar with software such as AutoCAD, MS-Office, SPI, etc
- Broad experience of instrumentation & control equipment, installation, operation, testing and commissioning.
- A good command of English both verbal and written.
- Have ability to organize own work and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in team environment
Minh Viet Co.,Ltd - MIV
Trên 1.000 người
|Số điện thoại:
Công Ty TNHH Minh Việt là một công ty chuyên về: Dịch vụ cung ứng nhân lực, Dịch vụ đăng tin tuyển dụng, Dịch vụ tìm kiếm nhân sự cấp cao..