To ensure that all equipment is safely and effectively maintained in accordance with expectations, Regulatory and other relevant codes and standards. To assist, where competent, other team members in the safe and efficient operation of the CPP and wellhead platform
Reporting to the Lead Mechanical Technician, accountabilities include:
• Maintain integrity and perform safe and efficient maintenance of all mechanical systems and equipment on CPP and wellhead platform in accordance with established procedures.
• Understand and follow all rules and procedures.
• Report all hazardous conditions, near misses, accidents and system breakdowns.
• Demonstrate the culture that no job is so routine or urgent that it cannot be done safely.
• Use CMMS to control of daily mechanical maintenance activities and report data as required.
• Adherence to Control of Work system while carrying out all activities.
• Gathering of data in support of equipment condition monitoring.
• Willingness and flexibility to be trained in all aspects of CPP operations.
• Willingness to train and be part of an offshore emergency response team.
Progress competency as per Personal Assessment Record (PAR) in Casys.
• Mechanical Technologist Certificate in Mechanics or equivalent.
• 3 years related experience in an industrial maintenance environment (preferably in the offshore or petrochemical / refinery industry).
• Working knowledge of regulatory and industry codes applicable to the mechanical discipline.
• Working knowledge of preventive and predictive maintenance, condition monitoring and with the application of computerized maintenance management systems.
• Familiarity with the theory and practice of rotating equipment and vibration analysis.
• Experience with the operation and maintenance of gas turbine driven generators, diesel engines, multi-stage centrifugal pumps and compressors, HVAC systems, hydraulic systems and associated auxiliary mechanical equipment.
• Knowledgeable and experienced in static mechanical equipment including pressure vessels, valves, heat ex-changers, and other process equipment of offshore topside.
• Hands-on skills in use of workshop’s equipment including repair and fabric works.
• Ability to read relevant technical drawings and piping specifications.
Teamwork skills / behaviours which support a team based organization.