Providing day-to-day Mechanical/HVAC engineering activities, and report directly to the Engineering Manager / Lead Mechanical Engineer
Directly reporting to Engineering Manager / Lead Mechanical Engineer with the major responsibilities as followings:
- In charge of preparation of the deliverables as per project requirement and schedule in a cost effective manner when assigned by Lead Mechanical Engineer.
- Perform calculation, datasheet, specification, MR, compile all mechanical deliverables and drawings assigned by Lead Mechanical Engineer.
- Support the Senior Mechanical Engineer in ensuring quality and delivery of mechanical engineering design.
- Ensure alignment with other disciplines on the development of mechanical documents and drawings.
- Supervise activities of other engineers working on mechanical design and procurement; providing training and guidance for junior engineers.
- Review vendor data and ensure that the equipment and packages supplied comply with company requirements as defined in the purchase documents, where applicable.
- Assist the Lead Mechanical Engineer in ensuring good quality design outputs as per appropriate international codes, regulations, standards, practices and relevant procedures.
- Implementing other assignments as required by Engineering Manager / Lead Mechanical Engineer
Qualifications and Work Experience required:
The jobholder should hold a Bachelor Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering.
Experience & Requirements:
The job holder should have the following:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in oil and gas, have significant mechanical design experience, including offshore oil or gas production facilities. Some exposure to operations and commissioning preferable.
- Knowledge and experience of machinery and equipment applicable to offshore facilities including as a minimum compressors, generators, pumps, heat exchangers, vessels, HVAC system.
- Familiarity with the Process safety and design codes, standards and regulations.
- Good understanding of offshore oil and gas safety, particularly relating to machinery and equipment. A broad understanding of other aspects of facilities including process, instrumentation and structure as they relate to the Mechanical/HVAC equipment.
- Computer skill: Office software, PV Elite, HVAC design/calculation software, HAP, other mechanical design software.
- Good communication and effectively in the English language (written and oral)
- Ability to work within a team environment.
Minh Viet Co.,Ltd - MIV
Trên 1.000 người
|Số điện thoại:
Công Ty TNHH Minh Việt là một công ty chuyên về: Dịch vụ cung ứng nhân lực, Dịch vụ đăng tin tuyển dụng, Dịch vụ tìm kiếm nhân sự cấp cao..