Responsible for all issues relating to Process, including but not limited to:
- Have deep understanding to Process and equipments in central processing platform (CPP/ Topside); propose appropriate process solutions to client’s demand and engineering standards.
- Follow up and update P&ID, PFD, SFD and UFD during work implementation.
- Suggest essential equipments for process system to complete engineering documents/ drawings.
- Implement process engineering and calculation.
- Participate in the risk, safety and Hazard analysis to system and operators.
- Check the connection and interface among equipments and skid to ensure their compliance with standards and specification.
- Propose operating manual/ procedures for skids and equipments.
- Participate in TBE and equipment procurement.
- Coordinate with other teams like piping, structure, electrical, procurement teams to propose optimal solutions during engineering or engineering modification (in terms of price and technical issues).
- Coordinate with other teams to complete datasheet for skids and equipments.
- Support pre-commissioning, electrical and piping teams to complete relevant work.
- Tasks are applied once incurring or tasks are given as per the request from Engineering Manager and Project Manager.
Education level: Bachelor degree
- Qualification: Relating to Drilling, Oil Refining and Petrochemical Engineer.
- Working experience: At least 03 experience years in Process Engineering in an Oil & Gas project.
- English level: Fluent in use.
- Computer skills: Hysys, Simcsi ProII, Flowcal32, Instrucal, Word, excel, Access, Outlook express, internet, …
- Training courses:
- Management skills Bidding skills
- ISO 9001; ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
Organizing and managing skills Risk management skills
- Other requirements
- Have deep knowledge in Exploitation Process; Oil & Gas Transportation and Refinement; Piping; Electrical & Instrument.
- Have thorough knowledge in Process Engineering, requirements and scope of work in bidding documents and Project contracts.