To monitor, Start-up, shutdown, and prepare equipment for maintenance/inspection according to established procedures and good operating practices on a 12-hour rotational shift basis, ensure that process and utility systems are operated within defined safe operating limits and perform minor routine maintenance on related unit equipment.
- Reporting to the Lead Production Operator, accountabilities include:
- Safe and efficient operations in accordance with established procedures and regulations.
- Report all accidents, near misses and hazardous conditions.
- “Hands on” control for all production process and utility systems.
- Routine inspection of all related pressure systems and rotating equipment.
- Follow all control of work processes on a daily basis. (ie: permit to work, lockout, tag out).
- Monitor, control, and perform 1st line maintenance on production process systems.
- Monitor and control of flow lines, and risers according to established procedures.
- Provide operational support to emergency teams during upset and emergency conditions.
- Maintain daily unit operating logbook for shift records.
- Perform all routine housekeeping duties in work area.
- Adhere to FPSO/Department standing instruction all the time.
- Responsible for daily log sheet reading, report to Lead PO for any abnormal parameters.
- Following (weekly, monthly ect…) and coordinate with PCRO and Lead PO to implement all activities as scheduled.
- Using Tracking Tools available.
- Actively participate in Housekeeping/ Cleaning / Chipping & Painting campaign set up by Lead PO or Production Sup.
- Raise at least 4 ACT cards every 3 weeks rotation for Safety awareness improvement.
• High School diploma and Technologist or Industry Certification.
• 2 years related experience in the oil/petrochemical industry.
• Working knowledge of process separation, compression, utility.
• Thorough understanding of related production equipment and systems on the installation.
• Familiar with computerized maintenance management systems.
• Effective communication skills (written, oral and computer)
• Ability and willingness train/rotate through all operating units and CCR on a regular basis.
• Willingness to train and develop in cross-functional areas of FPSO operations.
• Leadership and teamwork skills/behaviors which support team based organization.
• Proficient in English both written and oral.
• Ability to understand and react with diverse groups and operations.
Công ty TNHH Minh Việt
|Số điện thoại:
Minh Viet is a reliable HR & Fabrication Contractor in Vietnam Oil & Gas, Petrochemical/ Refinery, Power Generations, Construction Projects, and Industrial Plants.