- Carry out fit-up and welding inspection for structure/piping according to ITP, drawing, code and project specification.
- Monitoring at site daily to ensure fabrication/welding/storage and handling welding consumable fully complies with Drawing/WPS/welding sequence and project procedure.
- Contact with client and production to arrange all inspections according to ITP.
- Support and witness NDT operator during NDT examination, Prepare weld repair request if need.
- Collect, prepare and verify welding summary, traceability and other documents according to work package.
- Feedback Non-Conformance to QC Manager and issue Non-Conformance Report (NCR) if necessary.
Coordinate with client and other department to ensure all punch list, NCR and outstanding items will be completed soonest. Discuss with client to get the best solution if any issues during construction.
- Minimum 01-year experiences in same position
- Experience in implementing OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 9001 , ISO 14001;
- Have good understanding and implementation of Labor Code, Firefighting and Protection Law, Environment Law…;