Providing day-to-day safety engineering activities, and report directly to the Lead Safety Engineer and/or Engineering Manager.
Directly reporting to Lead Safety Engineer with the major responsibilities as followings:
- In charge of the preparation of the deliverables as per project requirement and schedule in a cost effective manner when assigned by Lead Safety Engineer.
- Perform Sizing calculation, water/foam/gas demand, firefighting system design, compile all safety deliverables (Reports, PFDs, P&IDs, Datasheets, Hazardous Area Classification & Drawings, etc).
- Support the Senior Safety Engineer in ensuring quality and delivery of safety engineering design.
- Ensure alignment with other disciplines on the development of safety documents and drawings.
- Assist the Lead Safety Engineer in ensuring good quality design outputs as per appropriate international codes, regulations, standards, practices and relevant procedures.
- Implementing other assignments as required by Engineering Manager / Lead Safety Engineer
Qualifications and Work Experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related engineering fields (process engineering, chemical engineering or mechanical engineering) OR General Science Graduate with studies in Loss Prevention. Advanced degree is preferred.
Experience & Requirements:
The job holder should have the following:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Safety Engineer for oil and gas industry particularly offshore sector
- Understanding PHA studies including HAZOP, HAZID, SIL, LOPA, etc.
- Be able to apply International Code & Standards: NFPA, API, ISO, SOLAS, CAP for safety and firefighting systems and equipment.
- Must be a skilled used of PIPENET and PHAST.
- Able to develop firewater system UFDs/P&IDs, understand the requirement of firewater pump design, able to read & understand process P&IDs related to safety discipline (e.g. service water system).
- Able to produce safety drawings (Escape Route, Safety Equipment & Fire Fighting, Equipment Layout, Hazardous Area Classification Drawing, Fire Zone Drawing, etc)
- Able to produce Safety Calculation & Schedule.
- Able to produce Safety Specifications, Datasheets, etc.
- Knowledge of design principles and engineering standards, especially Vietnam’s technical standards.
- Understanding of other aspects of facilities including process, instrumentation and mechanical as they relate to the safety design.
- A good command of English both verbal and written.
- Have ability to organize own work and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in team environment
Minh Viet Co.,Ltd - MIV
Trên 1.000 người
|Số điện thoại:
Công Ty TNHH Minh Việt là một công ty chuyên về: Dịch vụ cung ứng nhân lực, Dịch vụ đăng tin tuyển dụng, Dịch vụ tìm kiếm nhân sự cấp cao..