As a member of the Offshore Leadership Team, provide support to the leadership team on implementation of policies, procedures and standards relating to loss prevention, safety management, environmental protection and quality assurance on the CPP and fixed Installation
Reporting to the Offshore Installation Manager, accountabilities include:
• Planning, coordination and communication of related activities across the offshore team to enhance and all the time maintain safety awareness of all personnel on facilities.
• Conduct regularly work site check, participate on safety talks to assist and ensure all activities are implanting in safe manner follow approved risk assessment and permit to work.
• Coordinate offshore safety program in accordance with Company/Industry standards.
• Quality assurance regarding all safety and environmental procedures and policies for the installation
• Proactively conduct audits for compliance with established procedures related to continuous improvement.
• Coordinate all offshore emergency drills and exercises
• Coordinate all accident and incident investigations and monitoring of implementation of remedial actions.
• Ensure consistency in application of safety and environmental policies and procedures.
• Lead or participate on operation risk assessment review of safety critical equipment on board as required.
• Conduct familiarization of safety protection system on facilities for crews.
• Coordinate industrial hygiene activities.
• Core member of offshore emergency command team as on scene controller.
Progress competency as per Personal Assessment Record (PAR) in Casys.
• University graduated.
• 5 years related experience in the oil/petrochemical industry with 3 years - experience in HSE role.
• Thorough knowledge of company loss management, environmental, health and safety procedures.
• Experience in implementing an effective loss control program.
• Thorough knowledge of installation layout with emphasis on environmental monitoring, safety, evacuation and lifesaving equipment.
• Experience with personnel training and competence assurance.
• Thorough knowledge of Company policies and procedures as well as industry and regulatory codes relating to the function.
• Proficient in English both written and oral.