The Safety Officer is responsible for Implementing the HSE plan defined for the projects and will report directly to the Construction Manager. The engineer will also deploy the HSE practices at the project sites through regular reviews of the system, support in Risk Assessment, Initiatives to improve HSE practices and driving towards making "HSE a habit
- Responsible for delivering HSE Systems at the project site.
- Responsible for delivery of the HSE plan for the project by acting as Single Point HSE Contact for the project allocated.
- Prepare and submit the weekly HSE reports for the site.
- Prepare HSE Quarterly and Annual reports for the project.
- Develop the HSE plan and Emergency Plan for the project site in line with
- Vestas HSE standards and expectations.
- Participate in HSE Legal compliance reviews for the projects as needed.
- Participate in the project completion review and provide HSE related inputs .
- Conduct regular system review and enable system improvement by supporting the project team.
- Conduct employee induction programs at site to increase safety awareness and to drive continuous improvements in the safety culture.
- Identify HSE Training needs for Employees and Contractors at site and ensure tranings Viz., Basic Safety Training, First Aid & Fire Fighting Training, Waste & Chemical Management, and other mandatory HSE trainings as part of the Vestas requirements.