The position holder should be responsible for and/or in charge of the following activities:
- The achievement of the set sales target
- Identifying business opportunities to obtain the required results
- Make annual sales plan for the assigned BA (Business Area) in accordance with the company sales plan.
- The preparation of the necessary reports according to the needs of the sales Officer (including
- Sales Call Diary and Visit Report) and the corporate required reports.
- Co-ordinate with customer service center and other business functions to ensure customer satisfactory.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, products seminars, and trade show when required
- Supporting other function department on tracking outstanding debt of customers on regular basic and have action to collect the overdue receivables aiming at maintaining accounts receivables to meet DSO target if required.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, products and markets for gas products. Act as market sensor to feedback to Sales Managers and relevant marketing implementer.
Required critical behaviours
- Partnership building
- Strategy delivery
- Growth drive
- Customer intimacy
Required key skills
- Change management
- Communications skills
- Commercial awareness
- Quality and safety
- An understanding of the business, ideally with a knowledge of the portfolio
- Experience in influencing change successfully where it impacts in others area of control
- Sales, procurement or other form of commercial experience would be very beneficial
- Engineering background beneficial in some of the roles.