To provide effective materials control, with emphasis on receipt, issue, inventory control, storeroom operation and manifesting backload. To assist, where competent, other team members in the safe and efficient operation of the CPP and WHP.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor on a day to day basis but also has a functional link to other supervisors. The accountabilities include:
• Communicate with operation planner and Vung Tau supply base to ensure effective communications are maintained concerning boat movements and materials being shipped both to and from the facilities.
• Assist in the planning and coordination of effective control of material and consumables required for the CPP and wellhead platform facilities.
• Daily communication with onshore materials management team to discuss materials movements and requirements.
• Inspect incoming offload cargo to ensure correctly match with provided manifest.
• Prepare consolidate list of backload tool and equipment and verify actual cargo then issue cargo manifest for vessel on each time the vessel leave offshore facilities.
• Demonstrate the culture that no job is so routine or urgent that it cannot be done safely.
• Ensure effective processes and procedures for material control are used by all offshore team members.
• Ensure spare parts and materials receipt and issue out are suitably documented.
• To become knowledgeable in the use of the computerized materials management system (CMMS) and to communicate effectively any problems or concerns to the system support group.
• Willingness and flexibility to be trained in all aspects of CPP operations.
• Willingness to train and be part of an offshore emergency response team.
• Dangerous goods handling.
Progress competency as per Personal Assessment Record (PAR) in Casys.
• 3 years related experience in an industrial environment (preferably in the offshore or petrochemical / refinery industry).
• Working knowledge of regulatory and industry codes applicable to material handling.
• Experienced with computerized materials management systems.
• Demonstrated awareness and sensitivity to environmental health and safety issues.
• Effective communication skills (written, oral and computer).
• Teamwork skills / behaviours which support a team based organization.
Proficient in English both written and spoken.