- To carry out inspection and issue reports as per approved ITP, related procedures in order to meet technical specifications, such as: Material, Cutting, Fit-up, Welding, NDT, PWHT, Dimension…
- To supervise and control Color code, Heat No. ,
Traceability No. of the material in accordance with Material Control Procedure.
- To inspect fit-up process, before welding, during welding and after welding in compliance with Procedure requirement.
- To monitor and update NDT results and inform to Construction team timely.
- To issue NCR report, update NCR list and evaluate preventive action. To analyse NCR and give preventive action and method.
- To issue IRN report signed off by all parties before transfer to other processes.
- Coordinate with Construction team to raise and close out punch list. Cooperation with Commissioning team and Subcontractors to resolve the backlog items (punch list) before carry out commissioning and Mechanical completion.
- To inspect and monitor baking, issuing, receiving the welding consumable follow Welding Consumable control procedures.
- To check calibration status of Instruments/ equipments.
- Responsibility to manage related documents during fabrication stage.
- As requirement from Project Quality Manager.
- To perform other tasks from Project QA/QC Manager and Department QAQC Manager.
Education: At least College level
Experience: At least 1 year experience related to quality supervision.
Foreign Language: Fluency in English
Computer Skills: Microsoft office, AutoCad
Training Courses: Understanding ISO 9001 Management system, Welding Inspection, Management skills, Observation skills, Training skills, CSWIP 3.0/3.1 certificates, NDT certificates.
Other requirements: Understanding requirements of Quality system and Project Procedures.